Insuring Your Milestones (01-21-15)
Just as the end of the year brings reflections, the start of a new year brings resolutions and planning. It is this planning, whether on purpose or by necessity, that creates the milestones of your life. Some of them may be:
- Birth – The birth of a child is full of hope and joy
- Marriage – Getting married at any age is the beginning of a chapter
- Turning 16 – The magical age of 16 brings with it a sense of freedom and responsibility
- Home – Buying a new home or paying one off is a stepping stone to a change in a lifestyle
- Graduations – Walking across the stage in a cap and gown for high school, college or higher education gives one a sense of accomplishment
- Career Advancement – Starting a new career brings a focus to your tomorrows
- Birthday, Anniversary or Family Vacations – We are all social creatures and bonding with family and friends can sometimes be the best medicine a person needs
- Golden Years – In a world where accidents happen and we are living longer, it is important to keep our quality of life
- Death – This is the one milestone that every person will experience
From one milestone to another, there is planning that can be done to make each a happy experience. Over the next months, we will expand on each milestone and the insurance tools available to you.
Until then... have an awesome day!